General Terms and Conditions for contracts with consumers
(as of: 11. April 2019)
Section 1 Contractual partners, scope of application
(1) Contractual partners of the following General Terms and Conditions shall be Buffalo Boots GmbH, Schanzenstraße 41, 51063 Köln/Cologne, Germany, represented by managing director Mr. Sven Voth, Mr. Tim Spickenbom, Mr. Mirko Ostendörfer (following referred to as "Buffalo") and the customer, as far as it is a consumer (in the following
referred to as "customer").
(2) All deliveries and services provided by Buffalo for the customer shall exclusively be made on the
basis of the following General Terms and Conditions in their valid version at the time of placing the order,
if and as far as they are not modified by individual agreements between the contractual partners. These
General Terms and Conditions shall exclusively apply for sales made via the website www.buffalo-boots.com
(3) The customer acknowledges the validity of these General Terms and Conditions within the framework
of the ordering process by sending the completed order form. Buffalo does not accept conditions of the
customer which conflict with or deviate from these General Terms and Conditions, unless Buffalo gave its
prior consent to their validity.
Section 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The offers of Buffalo on its websites are a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods from
(2) The contract between Buffalo and the customer concerning the goods chosen and added to the
shopping cart by the customer shall be concluded by completing the order form provided on the website
and sending this form by clicking on the button "BUY" or by pressing the "Enter" key (binding
offer made by the customer) on the one hand and by Buffalo's acceptance of this offer by sending a
declaration of acceptance ("confirmation") to the e-mail address stated by the customer in the order
form and receipt of this declaration in the e-mail inbox of the customer allocated to the address or by
delivery of the ordered goods to the customer on the other hand. The customer shall receive it together
with a sample withdrawal form after the order, at the latest upon delivery of the ordered goods.
(3) The customer shall receive an automatic order confirmation after completion of his order. However,
this order confirmation does not yet represent an acceptance of the contractual offer.
(4) It is at the sole discretion of Buffalo to accept or reject an order. In the case that an order is
rejected, Buffalo shall immediately inform the customer.
(5) In the overview for the final confirmation of the order, the customer may detect possible input errors
which occurred when entering the order and he may correct these errors by using the "Back function" of
the internet browser at any time before sending the order.
(6) Contracts shall exclusively be concluded with Buffalo.
(7) The contractual language shall be English.
Section 3 Prices
(1) Prices are final prices, e.g. they include the applicable statutory VAT; shipping costs are extra. Shipping costs shall be clearly communicated to you on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and once more on the order page.
(2) Packaging and shipment („shipping costs”) shall be calculated separately. For the amount of the
shipping costs please refer to the section "Shipping costs" in our shop.
(3) All prices specified, also for shipping costs, shall only apply at the time the order is placed. With an
update of the websites of Buffalo, all previous prices and other information concerning the goods shall
become invalid. The version which is valid at the time the order is placed shall always be authoritative.
Section 4 Payment conditions; reservation of the right of withdrawal
(1) Payments shall be made by credit card or Paypal.
(2) Payments by credit card
Currently, we accept the credit cards of Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Of course, we will only
debit your credit card after shipment of your order.
In order to make internet transactions more secure it is mandatory to provide a card verification number
(CVC2 or CVV2 number) in case of credit card payments. This number is neither stored on the magnetic
strip of the credit card nor printed on any payment receipts. By requesting this card verification number
it can thus be ensured that the customer holds his credit card in his hands and therefore no misused card
numbers are indicated by a third party during the order process. In the case of Visa or MasterCard the
card verification number is a three-digit sequence of numbers which is printed on the upper right side of
the signature strip, next to the repeated credit card number. In the case of American Express, it is a
four-digit sequence of numbers which is printed on the front, above the card number.
In order to warrant protection of your credit card details, your data will be transferred in encrypted form
via SSL servers. In this way you are protected against access of a third party.
The following regulation shall apply for all credit card payments: In the case of a credit card misuse by
an unauthorized person you can make an objection to your credit card institute. In case of misuse you
will receive a reimbursement.
Section 5 Import Regulations
(1) Please follow the import regulations in your country and inform us of any particularities with the import regulations.
(2) Additional customs duties and fees apply for deliveries to non-EU foreign countries. Please obtain more information from your local customs authorities.
Section 6 Data protection
In the case that a contractual relationship shall be established between you and us or if the content of
such a contractual relationship shall be developed or changed, we will collect and use your personal data
(e.g. name, address, e-mail address, account or credit card data, etc.) insofar as this is necessary for
these purposes, in particular for answering your inquiries and for processing your orders and possible
We will only transfer your personal data to a third party (for example to logistics companies) or
otherwise submit it to a third party insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contract or for
billing purposes or if you gave your prior consent. In deviation from this, we may be required by law in
individual cases to provide information concerning your personal data to public authorities. This may in
particular be necessary in case of prosecution or for hazard prevention.
For further information concerning the collection and use of your personal data please refer to our